Join The Home Team Electric Family as a Professional Electrician
Are you interested in a career as a professional electrician?
If you think you might be qualified to become part of the Home Team Electric family, check out the requirements below and then proceed to fill out our application form.
Do you want to make 60K-120K+ a year, and work for a company that values your work-life balance?
Home Team Electric is a family-owned business that is built on the core values of Quality, Family, and Integrity! We are growing and in need of friendly, hard-working, and passionate Certified Electricians to add to our team. Here at Home Team Electric, we are all about our team members and their success both professionally and personally. Come join our award-winning team today!
- California, General Journeyman Electrician or Residential Journeyman Electrician,
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
- Good driving record and current valid driver’s license.
Who You Are:
- You are excited about making a difference in people’s lives every day
- You work well with a team
- You have an excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- You have strong customer service and communication skills
- You are well-groomed and maintain a neat appearance
What You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing a memorable experience for each customer
- Diagnosing and repairing residential electrical applications in accordance with the State of Texas Building Codes.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with all electrical codes.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
- Performing physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduits, moving and lifting heavy objects, and crawling through small spaces such as attics.
- Willing to learn our system
Who We Are:
- A company built on the core values of Quality, Family, and Integrity.
- An uplifting environment where you are surrounded by leadership and team members that are truly invested in and care about your life
- A fun working environment with room for growth and development (We want to see you succeed!)
- Consistently voted The Best Electricians, Friendliest Staff, and Best Contractor by the communities we serve.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle (gas paid)
- Company smartphone
- Family Environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Quarterly company family meetings & other fun activities