Join The Home Team Electric Family as a Professional Electrician
Are you interested in a career as a professional electrician?
At Home Team Electric, we set the bar high. All our technicians are drug free, background checked, professionally trained and state certified electricians. We pride ourselves in offering the highest level of service available so be prepared to be punctual and provide Red Carpet Treatment for every customer!
If you think you might be qualified to become part of the Home Team Electric family, check out the requirements below and then proceed to fill out our application form.
- California, General Journeyman Electrician or Residential Journeyman Electrician,
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
- Good driving record and current valid driver’s license.
Do you want to make 60K-120K+ a year, and work for a company that values your work-life balance?
Home Team Electric is a family-owned business that is built on the core values of Quality, Family and Integrity! We are growing and in need of friendly, hard-working, and passionate Certified Electricians to add to our team. Here at Home Team we are all about our team members and their success both professionally and personally. Come join our award-winning team today!
Who You are:
- You are excited about making a difference in people’s lives every day
- You have strong customer service and communication skills
- You have excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- You work well with a team
- You are well groomed and maintain a neat appearance
What You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing a memorable experience for each customer
- Diagnosing and repairing residential electrical applications in accordance to the State of Texas Building Codes.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with all electrical codes.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Performing physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit, moving and lifting heavy objects, and crawling through small spaces such as attics.
- Willing to learn our system
Who We are:
- A company built on the core values of Quality, Family and Integrity.
- A fun working environment with room for growth and development (We want to see you succeed!)
- An uplifting environment where you are surrounded by leadership and team members that are truly invested in and care about your life
- Consistently voted The Best Electricians, Friendliest Staff, and Best Contractor by the communities we serve.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle (gas paid)
- Company smartphone
- Quarterly company family meetings & many other fun activities
- Work/Life Balance
- Family Environment
- Current General or Residential Journeyman Certification required
- 1 year minimum of residential service work experience required
- Good driving record and current valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- An Exceptional Electrician will be wearing a uniform and maintain a clean cut appearance
- You must able to lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces